• The Opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Administration Clerk to join and co-ordinate the administrative aspects and provide support to our General Manager based at Newcastle, NSW, AU.
Our administration staff must have a good understanding of general retail operations and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
Administration provides a vital role within our business as this is the final step with communication and accuracy provided to our customers.
The successful candidate will present with:
• Proven, stable experience working in a similar position
• Attention to detail is highly desired
• Enthusiasm, politeness and be well presented
• Outstanding communication skills and time management skills
• Be punctual and well organised with a high attention to detail
• Polite & Friendly phone manner
• Proactive approach to all tasks
• High level of computer literacy including MS
• Experience of resolving customer complaint and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
• Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Liaise with internal and external customers
• Ensure company procedures and systems are being followed
• Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Previous experience with Online Building Permit Applications would be ideal
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimpg.com.au